You’ve explored the dental implant treatment, determined your candidacy, and now it’s time to choose the right dentist for the procedure. That is why we created this page of helpful information to assist you in finding the best provider for your individual needs, goals, and budget. Read on to learn more about how you can prepare for your own search.
In order to help determine if your potential provider is the right one for you and your needs, we recommend patients ask the following types of questions:
1) How long have you been offering tooth replacement products and services?
2) Do you offer any additional products or services besides dental implants?
3) Do you have any special training in dental implant placement?
4) Are you licensed or certified in dental implant placement? How long have you had the licensing?
5) What products and materials will be used for my dental implants procedure?
6) Are you using the latest technology available?
7) What is your dental implant success rate?
8) Will any parts of my procedure to be sent to another provider?
9) Have you ever had any disciplinary action while practicing dentistry or installing implants?
10) Can you explain the products you have chosen for my dental implants and what they do for my smile?
11) Is my consultation complimentary?
12) Will a written quote of services be provided after my consultation?
13) Will I be obligated to purchase services or products after my consultation?
14) Will I need supplementary procedures before my dental implant treatment?
15) Will I have an opportunity to ask questions and discuss my treatment plan?
16) Are there any pictures of your former dental implant patients that you can share with me?
The above questions are general in nature and intended to assist our patients in discovering all their options for a potential dental implant provider. If your provider cannot answer any of these questions then it is probably a good idea to keep looking.
If you are considering dental implants to restore your smile, you will want to schedule a consultation with Dr. Svoboda to learn more about the procedure, the expected results, and the cost of dental implants. During your consultation for dental implants, we will evaluate your oral health and review your medical and dental history with you. We will explain the dental implant process, answer any questions that you may have, and ask your opinions about what you would like to accomplish with your tooth replacement treatment.
The main purpose of your consultation is to learn if you are a good candidate for dental implants. However, this appointment is also an excellent opportunity for you to learn more about your potential provider. Ideally, your implants will be placed by a highly trained professional who regularly performs the procedure, and one that you feel comfortable with. And finally, your provider should give you a written estimate for the total cost of your services and allow you to ask questions before you schedule your placement procedure.
Your consultation is a great opportunity for you to ask important questions about dental implants. It is a good idea to make a list of questions and concerns to discuss during your consultation. Here are some considerations you should think about before undergoing this procedure:
Here at Park Place Dental Centre, we are proud of the experience and skill level of our wonderful staff. Additionally, you can rest assured that our products, equipment, and procedures are all carefully chosen to ensure superior results for our Brampton, ON patients. We also offer great financing options, so there is no reason to delay your treatment. Give us a call today to schedule your no-obligation consultation with Dr. Svoboda.
Dr. Emil Svoboda
110 Queen Street East
CAN L6V 1B1
Monday: 9AM – 8PM
Tuesday: 9AM – 8PM
Wednesday: 9AM – 8PM
Thursday: 9AM – 8PM
Friday: 9AM – 5PM
Saturday: 9AM – 5PM